The Founder and President of the firm, Mr. Alok Sinha has qualified law in 1973 and he is practicing Advocate in Hon’ble Supreme Court of India (The Apex Judicial Body of India).
Mr. Sinha is having 33 years of experience in the field of law. He is a lawyer of repute and stature and dealt with most reputed companies of India like, Tata, HCL, Moser Baer, DLF, BPL, EROS, HP, OMAXE, VOLTAS, ExxonMobil, etc. to name a few. Various multinationals seek his expert opinion on various important matters. Therefore, Mr. Sinha is actively involved in advising numerous multinational clients on various aspects of their investments in India.
Mr. Sinha has a vast experience in the areas of Regulatory approvals, corporate advisory, joint ventures, foreign collaborations, Project Finance, Infrastructure Projects, and Employment Laws etc. He has been very closely involved with infrastructure project deals and has played a pivotal role in the area of Power and Airports projects. He possesses special expertise in assisting foreign clients on their entry strategy and has been instrumental in advising numerous multinational corporations on setting up a business presence in India and providing continuous legal support to various clients on Business Law issues. Mr. Sinha is deeply involved in foreign investments at the top level and therefore ICEX (The investment body of Spain) itself has contacted ASC Solicitors & Advocates for legal support to materialize the deal. Malta Enterprise (Govt. body of Malta for bringing investments in Malta) met personally to divert investments to their country in the sector of Healthcare and Biotech. Top Management Consortium, Pune has approached Mr. Sinha to support and bring investments in Pune.
Mr. Sinha’s work is appreciated and supported by NITI Aayog (Planning Commission of India, an apex body) and International Labour Organisation (A UN agency), and also by other Ministries, forum, and Government Authorities at various ventures / conferences organized by the Bhartiya Society under the Presidentship of Mr. Alok Sinha. They assured to provide all their support in the field of Investment for the upliftment of our country India.
Mr. Sinha has been involved in advisory capacity of various government initiatives. Mr. Sinha has been invited at various forums to address at National and International Conferences on topics dealing with Investments in India like:
- Chaired the session of “Housing & Real Estate Finance, FDI, Taxation, Legal and Regulatory Issues” in the National Conference “ Affordable Housing for All” organized by NERDCO on April 21 & 22, 2008 at India Habitat Centre, India
- Chief Guest at “Invest in India” conference organized by India International Business Forum at London, United Kingdom
- Chief Guest at “NRI Legal & Investment Issues” conference organized by Ilford Association, at Ilford, United Kingdom
- Chief Guest Event on “India an Investment Destination” Organized by Global Business Forum on January 28, 2008 at Los Angeles, United States of America
- Chief speaker in International Conference on Arbitration and Employment laws, organized by Bhartiya Society on October 26, 2007 at New Delhi, India
- Bhartiya Society, supported by Planning Commission of India on April 8, 2006 at New Delhi, India Chief Speaker in National Conference on Corporate & Labour Laws, organized by Bhartiya Society.
- Chief Speaker on “Employment Laws and Contract Labour” in the International Conference on Foreign Investments and related Corporate Laws organized by Bhartiya Society supported by Planning Commission, Japanese Trade External Organisation on February 13, 14, 2005 at Mumbai, India
- Chief Speaker on “Invest in India” in the National Conference on Industrial and Corporate Laws organized by ICPS supported by International Labour Organization (ILO) on October 13th and 14th 2003 at Mumbai, India.